Project update and latest aerial video
As Autumn arrives, we’ve been making progress on multiple areas of the scheme. Here’s a summary of project updates:
- Road ‘A1’ has been excavated to level to allow road construction to progress
- The Haugh topsoil and drainage has been complete
- The Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS) ponds are now all excavated and awaiting liner installation works
- Roads around Park Circus have been capped and their drainage works are complete. Utility installation is progressing around this area
- Deep sewer replacement is complete – cover slabs are on and the Tunnel Boring Machine has been demobilised from site
- The temporary church is now in place and undergoing fit out works.
We also have a new drone video – you can watch the latest project progress using the player below.